Thursday, August 15, 2024

As of This Day

 As of this day 

My husband and I (CalMar) will seek to know, love and serve the Lord and all of His Creation while living in Health, Wellness, Peace, and Prosperity.  We are still and will pray and help our children and their spouses and our children's children to live the same life. We believe this is the most important big idea in our life and for the goodness of the world.

I do not know how all of this looks and works - but; in my last decades of my life - I am seeking love and truth all things good, and this includes cooperation and collaboration and so much more. 

There is so much more to life than 100 pair of shoes and other vanities - I am searching for the good and moderation in all things. One cup of coffee per day and one cup of tea is more than enough. Eating a pancake in peace is better than any luxury food in financial ruin and insecurity. 

How in my foolishness of thought and impurities of actions make such errors in my life? Why did I make my previous choices? Let my live my life in a way that is in alignment with God and fellow humans. Let all humans seek the truth and live fully in the will of GOD in all ways always seeking Him and loving our neighbor. 






No comments:

Post a Comment