Thursday, December 18, 2014

Anger and Exploding

    I did it - I am great about suppressing things and keeping things bottled up until something just opens the can and like the shaken soda can it all just comes out in a very short time and makes a makes a mess. This last time I suppressed so much, I failed to even recognize I was angry. It goes to show what the human being is capable of doing. You can really mess with your own emotions. Others can create a truth that is so unbelievable and not based upon fact that it is ludicrous.

    I sometimes wonder why I am a messed up human being. I do blame a great deal of my personality shortcomings on the dysfunctional family I was raised in. I blame a lot of things on personal experiences in my life that have damaged me.

    My sin of anger separates me from happiness and joy. My sin of anger separates me from God and others. My sin of anger is mine and I need to own it, confess it and get over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment